Box_Auth_Error - Procedure To Solve
This is more of a BOX Error and not on HWK.
I got this kind of error when im facing the problem in the Update Client with "No More Upgrade Logs" error.
After i was able to update (do this early in the morning) and install the UFS setup im facing now with this problem.
To deal with this problem, here's what i did:
1. Run Update Client .. then click "Next" and wait until the "UPDATE UFS FIRMWARE" becomes enable. Click "YES".
2. Open this file - REQ.FBI
3. Now, run this program - TWISTER ACTIVATOR REQ 2 FBI
4. Enter your UFS serial number and push "CONVERT REQ TO FBI"
5. The program ask you to enter the activation request file (.reg) generated by Update Client. Usually created at this path --> C:\Program Files\Sarasoft\UFS\UpdateClient\
6. Finally, run the Update Client and Update UFS Firmware again and enter the .fbi file generated by Twister Activator Req to Fbi program.
If the Update Client says that the Box Key is Updated ... your DONE. You were able to repair your box and able to use it.
Here is the sample of an updated box.
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
-- UFSx S/N : xxxxxx
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: POWER-FLASHER
-- HWK ID : A1.04-PRO1-84A4980711271037
-- HWK Status : 1, DL: 8
-- Request file generated: xxxxxx.req
-- BOX_KEY Updated
So next time you encounter this trouble ... wag nyo na istorbohin ang reseller ng box nyo coz you can do it on your own.
TWISTER ACTIVATOR & REQ TO FBI - 4Shared Link
Req.Fbi - 4Shared Link
MALAKI ANG TITIK "O"