Refer to the repair solution below, and find the marked parts, follow some step by step procedures we provide.
Repair hints to solve Nokia 6600 slide keyboard not working problem
1. Make sure the silicone rubber keypads were OK, some users have
replaced with a low quality reserve strengthening taken them everywhere.
2. Check the firmware of the device, reset or flash back to any latest firmware version available if needed.
3. Check the keyboard membrane, clean them if found humidity to build
up, this can happen if the device through the water or sweat residues.
4. Checking and tracking of all paths connecting the keyboard interface on the PCB.
5. Check and replace the appropriate resistors where certain keys are connected.
6. Also check the ground connections.
7. The keys are all connected and controlled by the processor IC. You
may need to rework or replace it if you level in these steps.
for more detail and new tips and tricks about this problem keep
visiting this page we will update it timely with new diagrams.some
related post are also given bellow you can read them also for more
to get new repairing diagrams and applications with email “Enter your
email address for RSS:” at the right side at top and press “subscribe”Disclaimer.
these images are uploaded by
website visitors.and for teaching and study purpose so we will not be
responsible for any damage in your mobile it is your responsibility to
use the method as mentioned in the posts.and if any diagrams is your
own and you do not want to be on this site please contact us at Contact
Us and the diagram will be removed from site as soon as possible.